Sunday 16 October 2011

Jolly Holly Day

My Jolly Holly Day kit is now available at the Arda Cards Boutique priced £3. There's loads in it and you can use it for commercial designing with no extra licences to buy and pretty simple terms (I hate wading through complicated T&C's!!)
The graphics are all hand drawn by me (except the bows, buttons and ribbons which are colourised tubes). They feature rope arms and legs and look pretty cute if I say so myself!! I can't quite decide if I like the penguin or reindeer best!!
I'm already working on a new kit, Pinky Moo!! Don't worry though, I'll be getting on with some more Christmas kits soon. I'll rustle up a little freebie for you too.
Also while I remember, I have a few graphics available on PSPTubez. Pop over and have a look at Barry's graphics - he has a good membership offer on just now.
Take Care,
Hugs
Suz x

No comments:

Post a Comment