Sunday, 5 December 2010
Thank you Dawn for this award!
These are the rules for this award - Im off hunting for blogs to follow and be inspired by so I can fullfill this bit!!
Right, 8 things about me....
1) I'm trained as a Nursery Nurse
2) As a child I moved round a lot because my dad was in the army.
3) I love chocolate and tea!!
4) I'm the youngest of 3 - sister 4 years older and brother 9 years older.
5) I've had 3 poems published - the first when I was 14 and it about my mum (awww!!)
6) I used to do modern and tap dancing when I was younger.
7) I enjoy cooking especially with my children.
8) My teenage daughter and her friends call me Midge - because I'm only little!!
The bloggers I'm going to pass this award onto are:
1) Ali - http://aqualeigasescape.blogspot.com/ I met Ali on the CMD forum and we've had lots of chats about kids as both our youngest are autistic.
2) Denise - http://deecymac.blogspot.com/ I also met Denise on the CMD forum.
3) Lorriane - http://lorraines-place.blogspot.com/ Another friend from the CMD forum! Lorraine is a fellow designer on CMD.
4) Kris - http://madaboutpoohsblog.blogspot.com/ And another from CMD forum! Kris does fantasic work raising money for charity.
5) Cards by Jacki - http://cardsbyjacki.blogspot.com/ Just been looking at this blog and liked it so here you are!! Look forward to getting to know you!
6) Crafts International - http://crafts-international.blogspot.com/ Another blog I've just found. I always have great respect for people who cope with illness and still manage to do something for others - Jude raises money for Alzehimers.
7) Digis With Attitude - http://digiswithattitudechallenges.blogspot.com/
8) The Creative Cottage - http://the-creative-cottage.blogspot.com/ This blog looks lovely!
Well thank you again.