Saturday 8 January 2011

Sonic The Hedgehog Hoopla!!!

Every Friday night. my friend and I have a night in with the kids (we take turns at each other's house). We have a natter, some tea, some fun and lots of giggling!! We make each night a different theme and my littlest, Theo decided last night's theme - Sonic the Hedgehog!! We had lots of fun! My favourite bit was the Sonic the Hedgehog Hoopla game I made!! Some photos follow!!

Hedgehog (and mouse, cat, rabbit, alien and snowman!!) breadrolls the kids made!!

Everyone enjoying their hedgehog themed food - mostly on cocktail sticks and stuck into oranges!!


You can see the food a bit better here!!

Sonic the Hedgehog Hoopla!! Made by wrapping a large juice bottle in some blue shiny paper - colouring the ends of some kebab skewers (for points scoring!) and sticking then in (used sharp scissors to make a little hole first) - printed off a Sonic face and stuck on the fron. Hoopla rings made from kitchen foil rolled and secured with sellotape!


Theo playing Sonic Hoopla - he loved it and is now very good at it!! I'm rubbish - I'm lucky if I get one hoop over the nearest spikes!

Night all
Suz x

4 comments:

  1. Well It certainly looks as though a good was had I haven't played hoopla in yonks didn't think kids would be interested in things like that now
    good idea for the hoopla thuogh using a juice carton
    Jacki xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like great fun Suz! Great to have family/friend nights like that! Takes me back!!!
    Hugs
    Dawn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday Suz!!!!!
    Hugs
    Dawn xxx

    ReplyDelete